- Buy Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Key for 1 PC, not for Mac.
- The Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Activation Key will be delivered with eMail, please make sure your email address is correct and don't forget to check the spam or junk mail folder too.
With a growing number of cyber-security threats and the impact of incidents escalating quickly, security is a top priority for our customers.
Windows Server 2022 brings secured-core capabilities to help protect hardware, firmware, and Windows Server OS capabilities against advanced security threats.The security core server is built on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and virtualized security. It uses Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and System Guard to safely start Windows Server and minimize the risk of firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware.
Like the Standard edition, the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition includes Software-defined Networking feature. It also has the support for Shielded Virtual Machines. The Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition includes features like unlimited Storage Replica, Storage Spaces Direct, unlimited virtual machines, Hyper-V host per license, and unlimited virtual OSE/Hyper-V isolated containers.
- Security: The new security capabilities of Windows Server 2022 Datacenter provide defense-in-depth protection against advanced threats by combining other security capabilities in Windows Server through multiple areas. Powerful threat protection together to provide multi-layer security across hardware, firmware, and the operating system.
- Azure Hybrid Capabilities: Windows Server 2022 comes with built-in hybrid capabilities that help you increase your agility and efficiency, which ultimately eases the process of extending datacenters to Azure. Azure Arc enabled servers with this server version bring multi-cloud and on-premises Windows Servers to Azure with Azure Arc.
- Compression capability: Windows Server 2022 comes with an optional Server Message Block compression capability to compress files and speed up network transfers.
- Windows Admin Center: Advancements made in Windows Admin Center for the management of Windows Server 2022 include capabilities to both - report on the above-mentioned Secured-core features' current state and, where applicable, allow customers to enable the features. Windows Admin Center can be used to remotely manage certificates, deploy containers and track server performance.
Processor requirements for this product:
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
The estimated RAM requirements for this product:
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments