Windows 12 Home is a relatively simple system to install. It supports the latest computers and notebooks, and has a user-friendly interface and user design. Built-in outlook mailbox, office365 office suite one-key Skype voice and other high-quality software.
Windows 12 Home is very easy to use as a whole, and it also has many functions and features. It contains many plug-ins and drivers. Users can only use it normally after logging in to a Microsoft account and connecting to the Internet for authentication. Of course, if you don’t have an Internet connection, it seems that you can still use it for a while, but Microsoft said that after more than a month of offline time, the system will send an on-screen notification. It is a new system created by Microsoft for home users.
- Scan the installation environment of the computer before installation to prevent poisoning and infection after installation, giving people a safer experience.
- Share computer partition data, better turn off the remote control, and bring better operation games to your computer.
- Off-line production, during the pure installation process, it will intelligently check whether there is any intelligent virus in each driver, and if there is, it will be killed.
- Help the system to activate, obtain a higher-quality system operation experience, and easily experience more comprehensive functional services in the system.
- Support SSD 4K alignment function, and support the latest laptop configuration.
- Support SATA AHCI/RAID installation for new model motherboards, and support I5, I7, and I9 platforms.
- Log in directly with the Administrator administrator account, which has the highest authority.
- Humanized design. All resources are stored in non-system disks to ensure that they will not be lost again.
- Offline production, extremely pure The installation process automatically checks whether there is an AUTO virus in each drive, and kills it if there is one.
- Non-essential services have been shut down as much as possible without affecting the operation of most software and hardware.
- Optimize the use of processes, automatically release unused DLL files, and always keep the system in the smoothest state.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 64 GB or greater storage computer
- System firmware: Windows 11 Home Chinese version supports UEFI and secure boot
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (commonly found on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 or higher compatible WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution greater than 9" diagonal, 8 bits per color channel