The wait is over! We are excited to announce the immediate availability of Acronis True Image 2017, a powerful personal backup software packed with new ground-breaking features designed to pull the world out of the multi-billion-dollar ransomware nightmare. It also has the capacity to certify and verify the data through blockchain technology.
Why target ransomware? Because it’s real and it affects everyone without discrimination. It destroys data on thousands and even millions of computers every day. Even the FBI said that this year, cyber-attacks will increasingly threaten data on every personal computer (here is more to learn what is ransomware).
- Acronis True Image 2017 is the world’s #1 personal backup solution and the ultimate destination for all personal data. Many of the technologies used in backup today, for example, full image backup, were pioneered right here in Acronis R&D centers. So, we understand the market and know how to protect your data in the most efficient way.
- Backing up separate files or computers is no longer enough. If you want your data to be protected, you need to back up all your digital devices — computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and social network accounts. Acronis True Image 2017 makes it easy. You can protect all your data with this single solution.
- Data has value and plays a very important role in our professional and personal lives. Just think about the files you take home from work, and all the photos and videos that you took in the last ten years. Cyber criminals understand this all too well and aim to hit you where it hurts the most. Acronis True Image 2017 stops their attacks and automatically restores computers to a clean state.
- Sometimes data that is kept for a very long time needs its integrity verified, to ensure that the file that was saved five years ago is still the same today. Insurance papers, contracts, personal wills and many important documents fall in the same category. Acronis True Image 2017 now has the capacity to notarize these files and verify their integrity in the future. What’s more, this technology is based on blockchain, a public ledger of all notarizations. This means that the documents notarized by Acronis can also be verified by third-party programs.
Some technical details about the new and unique data protections capabilities:
- Acronis Active Protection™ for real-time active protection against ransomware. Acronis Active Protection identifies unusual activity on computers and prevents malicious applications from damaging user data, backups, and backup software. Cutting-edge behavioral heuristics detect and prevent new and known ransomware attacks, making the backup more secure, and reducing the number of times data needs to be restored from the backup.
- Acronis Notary™ for Blockchain-based data authentication. Acronis Notary offers certification of the content of any file and verification of content modifications against the original version. Unique, “digital file fingerprints” are stored in a distributed, immutable database based on blockchain technology. Blockchain allows users to verify the authenticity of the information at any time. This is especially important for valuable documents such as contracts, medical records, and financial documents.
- Acronis ASign™ for blockchain-based document certification. Acronis ASign allows multiple parties to execute and certify a document with a secure and publicly auditable digital signature. Users can protect their backed-up documents, which are verified with Acronis Notary and electronically signed – all within the same reliable backup solution.
- Acronis True Image 2017 is a powerful personal backup solution that combines the power of backup with the protectiveness of data security. buy it now, waite for more news, and please tell your friends how to protect their digital lives before it’s too late.